Please read, understand, and follow all instructions and warnings in regard to use of the PainEraser System and accessories. Watch demonstration and instruction videos at www.paineraser.com
Keep guards in place and in working order. Use PainEraser Systems accessories only. Insure the PainEraser attachment is properly aligned, seated, and tightened into the PainEraser Driver before operating.
Check for damaged parts. (Before further use of the instrument, a guard or other part that is damaged should be carefully checked to determine if it will operate properly and perform its intended function safely). Check that all parts and cords are in proper working order before operating the PainEraser System. Contact PainEraser Systems about any problems.
Electrical safety. Always use a grounded electrical outlet. Unplug PainEraser Driver when not in use, and when changing accessories.
Store idle instruments. When not in use, PainEraser System should be stored high or locked up out of reach of children, or other unauthorized users.
Use the right instrument. Do not use PainEraser Driver or accessories for purpose not intended. Use only PainEraser Systems attachments with the PainEraser Driver. Only use genuine PainEraser Systems driver and attachments.
Don’t abuse cord. Never carry instrument by cord or yank it to disconnect from receptacle.
Maintain instruments with care. Maintain a clean therapy surface by sanitizing with alcohol between uses.
Avoid unintentional starting. Don’t carry plugged-in PainEraser Driver with finger on switch. Be sure the power switch is OFF when plugging in.
Outdoor use extension cords. When the PainEraser Driver is used outdoors, use only extension cords intended for use outdoors and so marked.
Guard against electric shock. Prevent body contact with grounded surfaces. For example: pipes, radiators, ranges, and refrigerator enclosures. Always use a grounded electrical outlet.
Replacement parts. PainEraser Systems and accessories are to be serviced only by PainEraser Systems or warranty may be voided.
Never leave PainEraser Driver running unattended. Turn power off. Don’t leave PainEraser Driver until it comes to a complete stop.
Use the proper PainEraser Driver speed. Useful speeds are 1-4 and most typically 3. 5 is used only when using pressure to displace fatty tissue and get down to the joint, muscles, and connective tissues in areas like the hip of a heavy person. The resistance of such tissues is the only time a setting of 5 is recommended and is used to maintain the desired treatment speed under such a heavy load.
As a general rule let the PainEraser Driver do the work. Heavy treatment pressure is not required, is more work for the operator, and will not produce a better result. The weight of the PainEraser Driver and the operators hand weight are sufficient pressure in nearly all situations.
DO NOT USE THE PAINERASER TREATMENT HEADS OVER METAL RIVETS AND DECORATIONS IN CLOTHING. THIN LOOSE CLOTHES ARE BEST ATTIRE FOR TREATMENT. HAVING "SCRUBS" AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE TO WEAR DURING TREATMENT IS A GOOD IDEA IF THEY ARRIVE WITH CLOTHING THAT MAKES TREATMENT AWKWARD.
Any and/or all warranties, guarantees are voided if safety precautions are not followed.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Umatilla County, Oregon. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
15. All material provided in or on site is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the applicability of any information provided in or on this site to your symptoms or medical condition.
16. PainEraser device and/or any attachments current FDA status allows for sale and use by professional and private individuals. Professional use is subject to professional scope of practice; but is otherwise not restricted in any way by the FDA. FDA product code: IRO, FDA device category: Class I, subcategory: Therapeutic vibrator, FDA regulation number: 890.5975 FDA device exempt from premanufacturing notification and device approval requirements. The PainEraser is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, support or sustain human life, or to prevent impairment of human health.
17. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
18. Any and/or all warranties and guarantees are voided if training videos are not watched and instructions followed.
19. PainEraser Systems reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
20. PainEraser Systems reserves the right to change, update, or modify any and all warranties, guarantees and terms at any time, without notice.
Last Updated: December 20, 2017